Sunday, May 24, 2009

Intro 2

As mentioned in my first post, I am going to share my experiences and knowledge with the world. I won’t be giving any advice in any of my posts as I am not a financial adviser nor am I a stock broker. However, I will be writing about what I do, i.e. when I buy and sell stocks, and why I conducted those trades.

I will tell you about the trading systems and indicators I use and why I use those systems. Furthermore, I will let you know when my trading system generates a buy / sell signal for any of the stocks in the ASX 200. This is all based on technical analysis.

Each weekend I will give a summary of the Australian (ASX) stock market in the week that just passed by referring to the All Ordinaries (XAO), the financial sector (XFJ), and the materials sector (XMJ).

If enough interest is generated, I will do the same for the Dow Jones Industrial Average, i.e give weekly summaries and inform you of signals within that market.

I will write about different technical indicators such as MACD, RSI, TRIX, and Moving Averages, and tell you which ones I like and why.

No comments:

Post a Comment