Saturday, May 23, 2009

Intro 1 - me and trading

Hi, my name is Murray and I reside in Sydney Australia with my wife and two children. I developed an interest in the stock market in late 1999 when Telstra 2 floated as I bought some of their shares and made a small amount of money from it. As I looked into it a bit more, I realised that people were making a lot of money from trading stocks. Naturally, I wanted to know how they did it.

Since that time, I have been conducting technical analysis, trialing trading software, developing my own trading systems, and of course, trading stocks. Such is my interest, I thought I would share my experiences and knowledge with the world.

My following article will outline what I will use this site for and what subjects I plan on writing on. Happy reading and welcome to austradingforprofits!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment